Picture










Saturday 1 November 2014

Finally , a day break .



Finally a day out after a long time !
Currently in the mids of o-levels . 
Well , I am a person who hates staying at home . So ... having to constantly studying at home , is truely a torture.
 However , I think it could be just the lazy bug's doing . Anyway , I will be starting my very own youtube channel soon * EXCITED* ! I will be posting the videos here too . Will update about that in the near future!

Moving on , 
I went to the city for a little break and 
IT-WAS-GREAT~ 
Went to Suntec for a walk before heading over to Sushi Express.
I was mesmerised by the amount of plates that I cant help myself and right at that moment, indulge into my pleasure. 
Seriously, food is AWESOME . Sushi is GREATNESS with a pinch of heaven . I am a huge huge fan and all-time-favourite Sushi lover. Oh comm'on , who can resist that juicy and chewy Japanese rice *😍*   .  
Not me , obviously . 

👉Terence , Me , Sis , Darrence 

Oh I love this . 
We just took a random sign and that was "prop of the day" 
It doesnt have much meaning . 
But hey, in my defence , it looks artistic . *😳*

👆👆
I was trying to post this pic on Instagram . Well , I have no Idea why but my Instagram refuses to post a proper picture ANYMORE . 
*😭*

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Sorry I just had to *😂*
 - A mushy picture to ruin y'all -
Well they always say ,
" SPREAD THE LOVE" . 
👉Spreading in process👈

Lastly , 
This picture was taken in Esplanade.
The paradise of visual arts , MAJOR FAN!!! It's really beautiful there , do  visit when you are free. I am certain you wont regret . Especially if your are an art enthuist !

X♡X♡ , POPPIVEL 
✌PeaceOut!


No comments:

Post a Comment