Picture










Friday 21 November 2014

Cat Cafe



Hey Mudpies! 
To begin with,
I know many of y'all have heard of
Cat cafe in SINGAPORE! 


A lil' history about cat cafe : 
Cat cafe originally started in Taipei, Taiwan in 1998 .
Just like us Singaporeans ,
Cat Cafe was fond by many in Taipei. 
Eventually , Japanese found out about it and soon, it went viral around the globe . 

Currently , Singapore have 5 cat cafe situated at Boat Quay , Chinatown , 2 @ Bugis area and lastly , Scape ! 

To find out more , visit  sg.openrice.com/restaurant/article/detail.htm?articleid=911  . 


The cat cafe I visited was at Bugis .
Upon entering ,  
the people there greeted friendly and assisted to our need when needed .

The menu, 

As you can see ,
Entrance fee is $15 . 
You can stay as long as you wish to. Whereas the one at Scape , It is counted by an hourly rate . 

Shoes are not allowed inside the cafe, they provide house slippers for customers. 

House rules !

To add on for price , 
Entrance fee is $15 + free soft drink. However , I prefer tea more . Thus , I bought earl grey and  lavender tea for an extra charge of +$2.50 . No worries, it is refillable.

Bought a muffin to satisfy my fats . 

TO THE CATS ! 






So here's the thing ,
I entered the cat cafe thinking that I am gonna have cats surrounding me.
But , no . 
They are actually really scared and try avoiding you unless they are comfortable . I guess patience is e key , but I have no patience :') . 


And having that said , None of the cat went near me. On the other hand, a cat just sat on my LengHee's lap . Dang , I was so jealous :'( . 
Seriously , BOOOOOOO . 


Well so , I guess you should not expect too much interactions with cats . However , the environment was great ! It is pretty quiet, peaceful and cosy . If you are a cat enthusiast , cat cafe is a die-die-must-go place. Also , I feel that the environment is perfect for studying or just for an afternoon tea. Or Perhaps a lil' bonding session with friends  cat cafe would be good! Thurs , try out any 5 cat cafe in Singapore! 


Go try it now! ;)) 


X♡X♡, Poppivel




No comments:

Post a Comment