Picture










Wednesday 12 November 2014

Family Dinner


Hey y'all ♡! 
Finally ,O-lvs have come to an end!!! 
So , here I wish all of you the best 
finding your part time job :') !

Yesterday was Nonna's Birthday  .
Like all traditional family ,
We went to Nonna's 
All time favourite restaurant . 
Thing about her is that
She find herself very ugly. 
True fact , SHE IS GORGEOUS .
Anyway ,
So as much as I tried my best to 
convince her , 
She is not convinced . 
So... 
I didn't take a picture with her ._. 

Moving on to the delicious meal , 
#1 

#2

This is the well portioned bowl from 
#2 . 
It's good stuff by the way :'). 

#3 
THE GODLY FISH . 
Okay , This 
I HAVE TO SAY, I LOVE FISH . 
Especially when it comes to 
Chinese traditional kind , 
MAJOR L-O-V-E. 


#4

#5

-Happy Family-


To sum that off , 
I believe that family gathering should not only happen during Chinese New Year . 
We should take initiative to meet up with one another. Meet up is a team effort and it also shows how much it means to you to see them . 
So yeah , all the more we should Cherish our family member and meet up often ! 

----------------------------

And to show off  ,
T bought me Minnie lollipops!!!!
Honestly  , I dropped a lot and I mean A LOT of hit to him that I wanted it 😂 . 
Anyway , I was praying so badly that I would get blue. 

Oh and I didn't know this but T was planning this Minnie lollipop as one of the small gift as my Christmas present . But when he was buying it I saw him and I just took it :/ . 


YAY HAHAHAH , I WAS SO HAPPY I got blue . And it' s a bonus for e pink Minnie ! 
#Lucky   ?!?!




X♡X♡ ,poppivel . 


No comments:

Post a Comment