Picture










Thursday 15 May 2014

Momsie day #2


As we all know , 
Mothers day falls on 11 May 2014 and since I have yet to give momsie a gift,
I decided to bake cupcakes! 


My initial plan was to bake the night of 10th May , 
But with all the last minute planning I ended up brining my oven to Terence's house to bake with Terence ,Charmaine and Alfred .
I only went to Terence's house 2 am in the morning .
And to finally start baking ...


To start with , what are cupcake without a box?
* Confectionery ; IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PRESENTATION. *

You can simply get this at SKP , 
they sell really pretty cupcake holder and 
different sizes of box cater to different needs


It's comes as a flat plastic , 
just simple folding and TADA a box!
On the plus side , 
It's white so decoration could be done easily . 


And getting down to the cake , 

I choose to bake chocolate cupcake 
cause momsie loves chocolate .
And I guess chocolate's paste is meant to be a little thicker and harder 
so I really used a lot of effort to beat this with my bear hands!


#Batch1 
.
.
.
.
.
.


And finally done baking!
Some are not as nice and the top part is uneven ,
Thus , doing some trimming before my final decoration


when you are baking and you spot a perfect cupcake
IT FEELS SO GOOD.


Anyway , 
Coming to the last few part of baking 
Cheese topping!

This is by far THE BEST BRAND ever known ,
And I absolutely LOVE IT!
It's in pale yellow so adding food colouring would defiantly make it more vibrant.
But by itself would work fine too :)
For my case , I added Blue and pink.
Pink representing my momsie and blue , ME!

Choco rice topping , 

Rainbow topping,


AND THE FINAL RESULT , 
TADA!!!

Well , I wont say it's perfect .
But I did try my best . 
For the record ,
I ended up sleeping at 6am in the morning and woke up at 11am to meet momsie.
I was glad momsie liked it <3

With lots of love , 
Momsie I LOVE YOU . 


No comments:

Post a Comment